Infomir have released new firmware 0.2.18-r11. The current upgrade is set to improve the performance of MAG Set-Top Boxes.
The most important changes are:
We highly recommend that you upgrade the software on your devices with the latest 0.2.18-r11 version.
- Improved Adaptive HLS playback;
- Added support for fast channel change based on Qarva FCC;
- Possibility to set up a password in order to access "System settings” (Access function under software customization).
- Bug fix concerning protocol HTTPS.
Whole list of updates in the release 0.2.18-r11-250
- Added support of Closed Caption and teletex subtitles.
- Improved Adaptive HLS playback.
- Fixed error in AES-CBC descrambler.
- Removed tags during text subtitles rendering.
- Added support of fast channel change based on Qarva FCC.
- Fixed absence of open error event (code 5) in case of unicast UDP connection error.
- Added possibility to set parameters to CAS plugin after plugin initialization phase.
- Fixed an error of some not working https sites.
- Start size of portal web window is set to graphic resolution size.
- Added fonts for Georgian symbols.
- Updated localization.
- Fixed menu transition animation.
- Fixed application help section.
- Fixed player header appearance and Home Media sidebar in NTSC.
- Fixed keyboard layouts bug.
- Fixed Internet Browser fullscreen exit and added default bookmarks.
- Cosmetic fixes.
- Fixed Sudoku game.Fixed TV button behavior.
- Added possibility to set password to enter system settings