|Discount on quantity|
Our simple 1 months airtime bandwidth subscription packages allows you to watch as much as you like for only a few pence a day. Price includes VAT/TAX.
Catch up on your favorite programmes. We are proud to offer the most complete Internet TV package worldwide using our IPTV set top box, along with the best service to deliver you the ultimate TV experience!. Please contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Package is blocked in the UK & ROI
Ok, Let's get your MAG Box connected
Go into the inner STB portal
Power cycle your box and hold 'gear' button on the remote while box is loading. Gear button is in the middle of the second line of buttons, going from the top of remote.
Go into settings
As you are in the inner portal, press 'gear' button on the remote again to get into settings menu.
Note: There is a settings menu gear icon in the portal also, this is the wrong menu. You need the one that is accessed by gear button on the remote
Select 'Servers' option
Type tellyconnect.media into Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field You can also Name this URL feed as well, useful if you are running another IPTV feed on the same box. You can connect USB keyboard to the box or use virtual keyboard (keyboard button on the remote).
Select and press 'OK' button to save the changes
Power cycle your box. Now box will load up with the Telly Connect TV portal. If you are running two IPTV portals on the same STB you will be asked which portal to load every time you switch your box on. (not from standby) You can also select the Reload Portal from the settings menu to switch to your second TV portal service.
*Bandwidth Subscriptions - Like all our subscription the monthly cost is not for the TV channels, but for the bandwidth need to stream them to you from the data center. This is independent of your Internet provider at your home. There is no bandwidth limit, you can watch as much or as little TV as you like for the fixed monthly subscription cost.
Please choose a shipping option: Digital Items when paying for subscriptions
NOTE: Package is blocked in the UK & ROI
Service Refunds - Implement by the Consumer Rights Directive in the EU
Non re-connection policy
- Your right to cancel the service - If you can cancel the service purchase within 14 days from the purchase date, providing you HAVE NOT accessed the service at any point within this time frame (please see below). Telly Connect will reimburse money received from you within a period of 14 days of being notified by you in writing. Refunds will be given minus any cost made by payment provider for the refund.
- Accessing the content - Once you have or started to access the service/content - by downloading, streaming or otherwise, you can no longer withdraw from the service and request a refund. We strongly recommend taking a Free trail where available before making a purchase for any services.
- Making a purchase within this site - By making and confirming (acknowledge) a purchase of a service within the Telly Connect site you are excepting the service starts straightaway, hence you have opted to have the service provided in full within 14 days. This means the right to cancel is lost during the cancellation period as the service is provided in full before the 14 days elapses as under EU consumer rights directive.
- Incompatibility of hardware and software - Services will only work on MAG254/250 and 257 IPTV STB units.
- Geographical restrictions - Some service have geographical restrictions. Please check this before making a purchase.
- Your right to a service refund - No refunds for services if you have opted to have the service provided in full within 14 days This means the right to cancel is lost during the cancellation period if the service is provided in full before the 14 days elapses.
Customers that has requested and received a refund for services will not be excepted for re-connection to any further services, regardless of time passed. This applies to all excising and new services. Any payments revived from a customer that has had a refund in the past will have there payment returned minus an admin charge of €1.50.
If we can be of any further assistance or you are unsure about anything, email us at:
Click here for our Service Refunds - Non Reconnection Policy
Internet services vary depending upon your provider. Some companies offer broadband Internet with limited access. If you exceed certain download limits your Internet Service Provider may slow down your connection or you may be charged extra. UK Telly Connect is not responsible for any restrictions imposed by individual Internet service providers when abroad.