The VPN Gold package (NW)
PLEASE NOTE THIS PACKAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE UK or ROI
30 Days Subscription - MAG250, MAG254, MAG256 and MAG322 only
Get great UK TV for just a few cents a day! with 30 days access to a whopping 275 + TV channels.
NO contract service
✔ Includes 14 days Catchup TV and many in HD
✔ Includes CBS Drama, Action and Reality.
✔ Includes RTE One and Two
✔ Full EPG channel listings
And much more......
Our simple 30 day air time package allows you to watch as much as you like for only a few pence a day, You can enjoy all your favourite programmes all through this little box. NO contract service.
Ok, Let's get your MAG Box connected
To connect to this service Enter the following URL, taking care to ensure that it matches exactly: futurehometv.ru into Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field You can also Name this URL feed as well, useful if you are running another IPTV feed on the same box. You can connect USB keyboard to the box or use virtual keyboard (keyboard button on the remote).
If everything has been entered correctly you should see a screen that says "Access Denied". Once you paid for a subscription the service will be come live. Please note all payment and subscriptions are placed on accounts in office hours, this is not automatically done.
Please choose a shipping option: Digital Items when paying for subscriptions
*Sorry we do not offer this service to customers living within the UK. This service is IP Geo blocked for the UK.
*Bandwidth Subscriptions - Like all our subscription the monthly cost is not for the TV channels, but for the bandwidth need to stream them to you from the data center. This is independent of your Internet provider at your home. There is no bandwidth limit, you can watch as much or as little TV as you like for the fixed 30 day subscription cost.
Click here for our Service Refunds - Non Reconnection Policy
Service Refunds - Implement by the Consumer Rights Directive in the EU
Non re-connection policy
- Your right to cancel the service - If you can cancel the service purchase within 14 days from the purchase date, providing you HAVE NOT accessed the service at any point within this time frame (please see below). Telly Connect will reimburse money received from you within a period of 14 days of being notified by you in writing. Refunds will be given minus any cost made by payment provider for the refund.
- Accessing the content - Once you have or started to access the service/content - by downloading, streaming or otherwise, you can no longer withdraw from the service and request a refund. We strongly recommend taking a Free trail where available before making a purchase for any services.
- Making a purchase within this site - By making and confirming (acknowledge) a purchase of a service within the Telly Connect site you are excepting the service starts straightaway, hence you have opted to have the service provided in full within 14 days. This means the right to cancel is lost during the cancellation period as the service is provided in full before the 14 days elapses as under EU consumer rights directive.
- Incompatibility of hardware and software - Services will only work on MAG254/250 and 257 IPTV STB units.
- Geographical restrictions - Some service have geographical restrictions. Please check this before making a purchase.
- Your right to a service refund - No refunds for services if you have opted to have the service provided in full within 14 days This means the right to cancel is lost during the cancellation period if the service is provided in full before the 14 days elapses.
Customers that has requested and received a refund for services will not be excepted for re-connection to any further services, regardless of time passed. This applies to all excising and new services. Any payments revived from a customer that has had a refund in the past will have their payment returned minus an admin charge of €1.50.
If we can be of any further assistance or you are unsure about anything, email us at:
We comply with Television without Frontiers Directive (TVFD) and the new Audiovisual Media Services Directive which also covers on-demand services. Subscription covers the bandwidth
We do not supply or change "alter” the content or add advertising. The content is delivered exactly as it is in the UK. Free to Air UK content, such as BBC and ITV are transmitted with no encryption for UK viewers and we deliver this content to our customers with exactly the same conditions. All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owner.
Your Internet services vary depending upon your provider. Some companies offer broadband Internet with limited access. If you exceed certain download limits your Internet Service Provider may slow down your connection or you may be charged extra. UK Telly Connect is not responsible for any restrictions imposed using our service by individual Internet service providers in Spain or the UK.All logos,trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
*Sorry we do not offer this service to customers within the UK or ROI